Thursday, April 30, 2009

365 Nights of Sex~

When I looked at the main page of StarTwo today, I saw a column: 365 Nights of Sex...Wow...Then I turned the newspaper to page 6....It's about an author's marriage & the book: 365 Nights, Memoirs of Intimacy...The author gave a special gift to her husband 40th birthday...She was going to give him the gift of sex for 365 nights...Wow...Unbelievable...Amazing...

In my opinion, there are some pros & cons about the gift...I felt that if we are going to have sex every nights, probably we can stop our partners having affairs...This will strengthening the relationship...

But, if your partners don't have the feel to do it & do it anyway, this attitude will cause no good for the relationship...The partners will felt bored about it & makes the relationship strain...

Actually, it depends on the couples...Every couples have their own feel...Probably having sex for every nights will makes them happy...Probably having sex for every nights will makes them bored or tired...

But in Malaysia, people are not keen to sex due to workloads, pressure, etc...Not like the westerners, more open...

The author concludes with some advice for the couples: "However often you are doing it, double it. And six months from now, double it again. It's proof that you're here, alive and very together." Haha...what a 'good' advice...

p/s: This is just an opinion and I hope that the reader(s) who read this blog, please don't follow the steps if you feel unpleasant with it and I strongly agree that sex education should be teach in the school to avoid any bad cases to happen...

Probably I'm going to read this book in the bookshop if I got time~

4 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

hey ching fai, what a surprise to see your blog here! got linked from my bro - menghan's blog =)

well 365 days of sex is hurt @.@

comment my blog also yahzz xD

http://ashleyteng.blogspot.com

ChiNg Fai said...

hey...haha..it's hurt...
sure...

Tat said...

nice lo... if 365 days of sex!!!

ChiNg Fai said...

lol...not easily to get it le~