Friday, November 25, 2011

End of November 2011~

Almost 2 weeks I didn't write for my blog. I just started back my project lab testing on last Tuesday, using a glass container to adjust the temperature of the sample. It is not easy to cool down the sample that you want. I felt lonely when I do my testing this week. Actually I need someone to help me to do it. Who wants to help me? I don't think nobody will help because it is an individual project. I thought I can finish the testing by this year, but now, I think no because I just realized that I still have more than 20 tests need to be done. I hope I can finish by January next year so that I can focus on my thesis. Besides my final year project, I was facing another dilemma. Suddenly all of the lecturers throw all of the projects to the students to do it and the due dates are almost similar. One of the project, required us to find site investigation report including hand calculation from the consultant firms. I tried to help my group members to find source from my seniors. It is not easy to ask seniors to help since they are busy or it is irrelevant for them to give classified reports to the junior. Luckily, one of my group members managed to get few reports from his previous internship company. Thanks to one of my senior who helped me also although he is busy with his postgraduate study. He gave me a good impression about a senior and he changed my thoughts. I will help to provide information that my juniors wanted and try to advice them if they needed. Next month would not be a good month for me. Presentations, project reports submissions, tests and finally, final exam. I still have a month to go before the final exam meets me. So nervous about it. I haven't prepare anything. And yet, next week, maybe two lecturers will reveal my test results. It will be a BIG Bang for me. Last Tuesday, I attended a dinner event organized by the juniors. The atmosphere of the dinner reminds me about last two years ago, when I organized the same & first event in my university. It was tiring but yet I learnt something valuable from organizing that event. The food was nice but not enough to make my stomach full. I didn't stay up until the event because I have to rush back and finish my works. What a senior year student. Last Sunday, I attended my uncle's wedding. He told me that now its my generation's turn to marry already. I was like: @.@~ I still don't have a girlfriend and I haven't graduate yet. Next week will be a hectic week for me. One of my lecturer told in the class that even Men can cry in the toilet, don't be surprise with it. I hope nobody see me cry in the toilet.




Carmina Burana~

P/S: Grandaunt just passed away on Thanksgiving Day. May she rests in peace~




No comments: