Saturday, May 02, 2015

Early May 2015

Last month I was a bit busy with my work, which I have to settle it before I leave the company for good. Yes, I have made a drastic change again on my career path. It was not easy for my to decide and move forward to a next level. I had been thinking to change it since last year October and I would like to thank those who supported my move. Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.. 

Meanwhile, I would like to thank few of my friends who organised farewell makan(s), k-session and trip for me. It were meaningful and momentous for me and I appreciate it much. I was fortunate that I have few days to rest before start a new job. It was fun and scary when I was in Rose of the North on last weekend. I managed to ride a scooter on a busy road, diarrhea for a day, Tuk Tuk driver automatically sent me to a KTV lounge and few GROs asked me to go for 'entertainment'... 

I will depart to another place in few hours time. I wish all of you have a good weekend and remember, play safe. XD



Goodbye..



  




No comments: