Sunday, September 27, 2015

245th Post..

Today's post is about my birthday wish list and this is my fifth time to do so on Blogger. It is still the same wish as the previous one, if the reader read all of my posts. Haha! Meanwhile I would like to add few new travel wishes on my list for the coming years and I hope that I can do/get/accomplish it..

1. To join a beach run in Kuta.

2. To climb the Harbour Bridge.

3. To climb the new route of Mount Kinabalu.

4. To visit the Capital Temple.

5. To try the Ca phe sua da from the origin place.

6. To enjoy the bath at the famous Onsen.

Not that much, right? Haha!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my blog's readers a 中秋节快乐! This year, I do not have the opportunity to play the lanterns and candles. I miss those days when I played the lanterns and candles with my relatives at my maternal grandparents' house. If you are free and available, try to go back home and celebrate it with your beloved family members.




Che bella cosa è na jurnata ’e sole,n’aria serena dopo na tempesta!
Pe’ ll’aria fresca para già na festa...
Che bella cosa na jurnata ’e sole.

Ma n’atu sole cchiù bello, oi ne’,
’o sole mio sta nfronte a te!
’o sole, ’o sole mio, sta nfronte a te,
sta nfronte a te!




No comments: